it.Minority Indicator Report
Maximize potential tax incentives
Sometimes, special incentives, tax breaks and other business advantages are available when buying from companies classified as “minority owned businesses.” Businesses like yours need to ensure you are receiving full credit.
- Enables user to identify vendors in the minority group that assists in purchasing decisions
- Empowers users to freely define values for the minority indicator as well as maintain their own values in customization
- Assists with internal/external reporting
it.Minority Indicator Report enables a user to know which vendors belong to a minority group, which can help inform purchasing decisions.
- Details companies classified as “minority owned businesses,” which can result in special incentives and tax breaks
- The user executes the transaction and enters the minority indicators
- The GR details and invoice details can be viewed
- Minimum SAP ECC 6.0 EhP 4
- Optimized for S/4HANA
- All published pricing is estimated. Actual pricing is determined during itelligence discovery and proposal process
- The solution requires a software maintenance contract, which includes Help Desk Support and product updates
- Implementation services are included in software pricing