SAP Data Services I - Data Integration
BODS10 - BusinessObjects Data Integration Training
This three-day training course is designed for software developers, consultants, database administrator, or project managers working on data extraction, data migration, data warehousing, data integration, or data quality (real-time or batch) projects, using the BusinessObjects Data Services Suite.
Duration: 3 days
- Describing Data Services
- Examing data acquisition and process chains
- Creating batch jobs for data integration
- Troubleshooting batch jobs
- Using functions, scripts and variables
- Using Platform Transforms
- Setting up error handling
- Capturing change in data
- Using the data integrator platform transforms
Participants will gain the knowledge to participate in implementing, administering, and managing data extraction, data migration, data warehousing, data integration, or data quality Projects.
Particpants will learn about creating, executing and troubleshooting batch jobs, using functions, scripts and transforms.
The knowledge you will acquire will form the basis for more advanced training in Data Quality Management.
- Basic knowledge of data warehousing and ETL (Extraction, Transfer and Loading) concepts.
- Basic knowledge of SQL language
- Basic knowledge of elementary procedural programming
SAP BusinessObjects Admin Servers
BOE320 - Business Intelligence Platform Administering Servers Training
SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence Report Design
BOW310v4 - Web Intelligence Training for Beginners