ADV-1023 | ITSM and ChaRM Integration with SAP Solution Manager
Benefit from End-to-End Processes within IT Service Management in heterogeneous landscapes
IT Service Management is often described as a strategic approach for designing, delivering, managing and improving the way information technology is used within an organization. With the overall goal to ensure that the right processes, people and technology are in place and the organization can meet its business goals.
The SAP Solution Manager related Advisory Service “ITSM-Integration” helps our customers get End-to-End ITSM processes enabling different ITSM tools work seamlessly together.
The delivery of the service is divided into two parts:
1. Scoping Phase
- System and Process Analysis
- Identification of customer’s requirements
- Demonstration of standard ITSM interface
- Demonstration of Third Party ITSM interface by customer
2. Blueprint Phase
- Detailed discussion and definition of Processes
- Refinement of technical details for the interface
- Definition of work packages
Optionally, itelligence can also implement a suitable integration scenario afterwards.
- Due to our close relationship to SAP and outstandingly experienced consultants, you benefit from a best–in-class service delivery.
- With “ITSM-Integration” you get the perfect solution to establish, manage and utilize End-to-End ITSM processes that fit the needs of fast moving business demands and which fully follows ITIL Best Practices.
The integration of Third Party ITSM Tools with SAP Solution Manager has a lot of advantages, e.g.:
- Automated message exchange with Support Infrastructure at SAP
- Automated creation of change requests in SAP Solution Manager
- Parallel message processing in Solution Manager and Third Party Service Desk.
Implementing End-to-End ITSM processes in a heterogeneous landscape helps you optimize the usage of your current tools, accelerate the processes and thus improve the quality of services and support activities as well as increase the user satisfaction.
With this service itelligence provides:
- Assessment of your service desk and change request strategy
- Evaluation of integration demands
- Recommendation of a suitable integration scenario
- Technical specification of interfaces