ADV-1016 | Advice on User Experience & User Interface Design
Grand user experience - how to delight your customer
Successful software is not only technically great and user-friendly, it provides a thrilling user experience. Usability and user experience can make a huge difference on your digital business processes. If the experience is superb, your customers, employees or partners will appreciate the solution as it helps them to do their work better. If they have a poor experience, they might avoid using the solution alltogether.
When you create contemporary interface design to realize grand user experience, it is important to know current trends, technologies and tools, which are changing rapidly. However, fundamental usability rules are always valid.
Our service is tailored to provide you a comprehensive overview of current user interface design, user experience trends and proven methodologies on how to apply them to your software solutions.
As an outcome of our service, we create a user interface guideline tailored to your situation and requirements, which you can immediately apply on your software development projects.
- Get a fast and easy overview of current interface design trends
- Solid understanding of UI design, usability basics and how to apply it on your projects
- Analysis of interface design for your chosen software solution and recommendations for optimization
- Derived customer-tailored guidelines for UI / UX optimization
- Simplify business application and delight customers and employees with great usability and user experience
Depending on your requirements and aspirations the service scope focuses on User Interface Design (UI) or User Experience (UX).
(A) User Interface (UI)
- Analysis of customer’s software and corporate design in use
- Presentation of UI and UX foundations, current technology trends and design led development approaches
- Feedback and discussion – more in-depth analysis and identification of most crucial requirements
- UI branding and analysis of customer’s corporate design
- Design of a customer-tailored UI kit
(B) User Experience (UX)
- Selection of one user scenario, analysis of customer software and UX guidelines in use
- Application of Design Thinking and Design Led principles to derive a persona for a selected scenario
- Design of a wireframe prototype