SuccessFactors Onboarding Administration
This half day course teaches the learner how to navigate the Onboarding and Employee portal pages and describe the Onboarding roles and processes. You also gain a deeper knowledge concerning reference files, notification, administration reports and security setup.
- Onboarding Overview
- Navigating the Onboarding Module
- Search Work Queue
- Add a New Hire
- Workshop - Adding a New Hire
- Role-Based Permissions
- Onboarding Groups and Roles
- User and Security Sync
- Workshop - Creating Users and Groups
- Why is Corporate Structure Needed?
- Corporate Structure Creation
- Components of the Data Dictionary
- Manage the Data Dictionary
- Workshop - Working with the Data Dictionary
- Data and Provisioning Lists
- Managing SuccessFactors HCM Picklists
- Workshop - Creating a Picklist
- PDF Forms
- Workshop - Creating a PDF Form
- What are Panels?
- Modifying Panels
- Create a Custom Panel
- Workshop - Creating Panels
- Notifications in Onboarding
- Workshop - Creating Notifications
- Hiring Manager Activities
- Workshop - Configure Workflow for Furnish Equipment Activity
- Working with the Employee Portal
- Document Center
- Onboarding Reports
- Admin Reports
- Workshop - Creating Reports
- Navigate the Onboarding Module.
- Understand how to configure and associate Picklists to fields in Onboarding.
- Understand manage and assign Security to users.
- Create and maintain notifications.
- Maintain PDF Forms.
- Create and maintain keys within the Data Dictionary.
- Configure and manage panels.
- Configure the Hiring Manager activities.
- Maintain the Employee Portal.
SuccessFactors Foundation Course
SuccessFactors System Administrators responsible for granting permissions for the Onboarding module, configuring Onboarding forms, creating and sending notifications, running reports and maintaining the Employee Portal.