SAP BusinessObjects Analysis for Microsoft Office
ANOFF - SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, edition for Microsoft Office
This course will teach you how to use the analytical powers of the SAP BusinessObjects Analysis for Microsoft Office tool.
In multiple exercises, you will learn the complete functional scope of SAP BusinessObjects Analysis Office 2.2
- Navigation within the Design Panel
- Working with hierarchies, conditional formatting and filter on measures
- Use of formulas
- Integrating dynamic text elements, charts and filter elements
- Creation of PowerPoint slides from Excel
- Working with styles
- Creation of layout elements (e.g.; dropdown boxes) in combination with VBA to control variables and filter values
- Combination of multiple functions into one action
- Advanced scenarios for formula usage
Learn the basic functions and navigation options of Analysis, edition for Microsoft Office.
Learn the special functions and layout design options of Analysis, edition for Microsoft Office.
This training course is designed for End user Analysts.