SuccessFactors Recruiting Management Administration
This one day training course uses the concepts and terminology associated with the SuccessFactors Recruiting module to help you develop a working knowledge for use in implementing your recruitment strategy. You will gain basic skills in how to use the SuccessFactors Recruiting Management as a System Administrator and learn how to use basic tools for managing recruitment in your organisation.
- Recruiting Management Module Overview
- Recruiting Process Overview
- Recruiting Roles
- Role-Based Permissions
- Route Map
- Form Template Settings
- Recruitment Administrative Settings
- Workshop - Granting User Permissions
- Workshop - Creating a Route Map
Managing the Recruiting Process
- Job Requisition Header and Footer
- Pre-Screen Questions
- Recruiting Groups
- Team Recruiting
- Building and Managing the Candidate Program
- Candidate Assessment
- Offer Process
- Workshop – Managing the Recruiting Process
- Setup Agency in Instance
- Posting Job Requisition to an Agency Portal
- Submit a Candidate to the Requisition from Agency portal
- Apply with LinkedIn Functionality
- Deleting and Restoring Job Requisition
- Data Privacy Consent Statement
- System Privacy
- Data Purge
- Custom Help Text
- Duplicate Candidates
- Enabling Employee Referral
- Workshop - Working with Job Requisitions
- Email Notification Templates
- Recruiting Email Templates
- Connecting Email Templates with Applicant Status
- Ad Hoc Emails
- Recruiting Email Triggers
- Offer Letter Templates
- Workshop - Create and Connect Recruiting Email Template
- Workshop - Create and Send an Offer Letter
- Requisition Reports
- Ad Hoc Reports
- Recruiting STEM Reports
- Special Reports
- Setup the recruiting system.
- Manage the recruiting process.
- Understand the use of recruiting agencies.
- Configure the system using the admin tools.
- Configure recruiting email templates.
- Understand recruiting reports.
SuccessFactors Foundation Course
SuccessFactors System Administrators responsible for providing support for system usage, modifying settings, managing companywide settings and providing permissions for users of the Recruiting Management Module.