S/4 HANA Developer Workshop
Understand which changes in your own developments impact the migration to S/4 HANA
We will show you how custom developments are made in S/4HANA and help you prepare for the migration of own ABAP programs.
Insight in the current state of development in S/4 HANA
How and where can I check and correct my programs to fit for HANA?
Which parts of my own programs do I need to adapt?
- Technical concepts
- Introduction and explanation of SAP HANA Studio
- Introduction ADT (ABAP Development tools in Eclipse)
- Tools for functional and performance analysis
- Optimalisation of ABAP in the HANA context (Performance Rules & Guidelines)
- New Open SQL
- Introduction Core Data Services (CDS)
- Create, use and debug ABAP-managed database procedures
- Usage of HANA Views and Stored Procedures in ABAP
- External views
- HANA transport container
- SAP List Viewer (ALV) for SAP HANA
A workshop of three days with a maximum of three participants in our office locations.
Knowledge of ABAP programming and Open SQL