S/4 HANA Conversion Check
What will be the change to S/4 HANA in your ERP?
The time required for a S/4 HANA changeover is very often underestimated. Therefore, check the state of your current SAP ERP system!
In SAP S/4 HANA, data models, program logic and interfaces are completely redefined, which means many and deep changes. For the S/4 HANA conversion one must - apart from strategic, organizational, architectural, operational, understand the the change in ERP. The technical migration has to be prepared, processes, Z programs, addons and partner solutions for S/4 HANA to be made fit. Get an impression of what is going to happen in ERP!
- Support and support in carrying out the ERP system checks that are helpful and / or necessary for a S/4 HANA conversion.
- How big is my HANA landscape?
- How do I make my Z programs fit for HANA and S/4 HANA Enterprise Management?
- To what extent is my current usage or my current customizing including add-ons suitable for the S/4 HANA deployment and what needs to be adapted?
- What can I do today to prepare my system for the new world?
- Short alignment on preparation
- Provide the technical tool prerequisites and instructions that you run on your system or with SAP cloud tools: Sizing Report, Code Inspector, Maintenance Planner, and Custom Code Extractor
- Rough analysis and initial feedback on results from sizing report, code inspector, maintenance planner, and custom code extractor
- Milestone-based information on how to prepare your ERP system towards S/4 HANA, e.g. In the direction of code migration, usage procedure logging, data volume management, business function transition (presentation / PDF).
- Optional and subject to availability including the Business Scenario Recommendations for SAP S/4 HANA service
- For technical / organizational reasons we can carry out the machine pre-checks only on systems of our maintenance customers
- For certain tools, certain system requirements, which are determined on a system level, are changing. These are clarified individually before the start of the activities
- Within the scope of the checks, you may have to carry out updates, implement notes and execute reports on your system. The associated costs are not part of the conversion check