SAP BPC NW/MS 10.0/10.1 End User Training - Full Delivery (custom only)
EPM06.2 - BPC for NetWeaver/Microsoft 10.0/10.1 End User Training - Full Delivery (custom only)
This is a customised training course to develop and deliver end user Training. Customised training materials would consist of PowerPoint slides with screen captures from the client’s system and appropriate examples.
Durée: 5 days + 1 day per training session
- Day 1 – System run through with the system administrator and discussion on training agenda and format
- Day 2,3,4 (more for complex processes) – Creation of customised materials
- Day 5 – Review of materials with system administrator and confirmation of training agendas, formats etc.
- Option a (recommended) – workshop hands-on style, maximum 10 attendees per session, face-to-face
- Option b – presentation/demonstration only, no maximum users, no hands on interaction with system
- To produce custom materials to facilitate an effective end user training session.
- To deliver end user Training.
- Assumption – trainer is a resource from the project team that has had BPC Training.
- Assumption – system administrator will attend training sessions and be able to answer questions from the business perspective.
SAP BPC NW/MS 10.0/10.1 Reporting from the EPM Add-in
EPM03.0 - BPC for NetWeaver/Microsoft 10.0/10.1 Reporting from the EPM Add-in Training