SuccessFactors Employee Central Administration
This two day course uses the concepts and terminology associated with the SuccessFactors Employee Central module to help you develop a working knowledge for use in implementing your employee data management strategy.You will gain basic skills in how to use SuccessFactors Employee Central as a System Administrator and learn how to use basic tools for managing employee data in your organisation.
- Employee Central Overview
- Navigating the User Interface
- Role-Based Permissions
- Creating a Permission Role
- Creating a Permission Group
- Administrative Permissions
- Workshop – Creating a Roles and Permissions
- Creating a New Employee
- Importing a New Employee
- Viewing a New Employee
- Workshop – Creating and Importing New Employees
- Storing Corporate Data
- Adding a New Location
- Adding a New Business Unit
- Customising and Populating a Foundation Table
- Workshop – Adding a New Location and Business Unit
- Customizing Workflows
- Workflow Administration
- Workshop - Edit a Workflow
- Workshop - Change Approvers on Pending Workflow
- Transactions in Employee Central
- Updating an Employee’s Record Using Manager Self Service
- Transferring an Employee to a New Business Unit
- Updating Employee Records Via HR Edit
- Mass Change
- Terminating Employees and Redistributing Remaining Direct Reports
- Approve/Send Back Requests
- Workshop - Updating Employee Records Via HR Edit
- Workshop - Set-up a Mass Change
- Workshop - Transferring and Terminating Employees and Redistributing Remaining Direct Report
- Navigate the Employee Central user interface.
- Set-up role-based permissions.
- Add new employees.
- View and modify employee records.
- Define transactions, events and self-service Employee Central.
- Transfer employees to a new business unit.
- Terminate employees.
- Set-up and run a Mass Change.
- Add new locations, departments and pay components.
- Manage workflows.
SuccessFactors Foundation Course
SuccessFactors System Administrators responsible for creating, modifying and deleting employee data, modifying employee data fields and providing permissions to users for data modification and approvals.