Hybris in Higher Education ‘hands on (the buttons)’
Hyb03 - SAP Hybris for Higher Education 1 day conceptual and pragmatic discovery
SAP Hybris is one of SAP’s ‘show pieces’. It’s hot. It’s about user experience, customer engagement and new business models. itelligence transformed SAP Hybris to meet Higher Education requirements. In this 1 day training you will learn what’s in the SAP Hybris portfolio, how it fits to Higher Education processes and you will actively get engaged with the different solutions by a pragmatic ‘button training’.
Part 1 (2hr) : Meet the SAP Hybris Portfolio related to Higher Education
- Industry and solution experts will explain the full SAP Hybris portfolio, including SAP Hybris Commerce, SAP Hybris Marketing, SAP Hybris C4C, SAP Hybris billing, SAP Hybris Service and YAAS (SAP Hybris as a service).
- Examples of Higher Education use cases that we will touch: Manage your education catalog, social media listening, include click behavior to a profile, create target groups, geo segmentation, run campaigns, manage business to business customers, upsell programs
- Experts will show and discuss how SAP Hybris support several educational processes and challenges. Learn how Saxion and DeMontfort University take advantage of SAP Hybris in developing new business models and improve student engagement.
Part 2 (6hr): “Touch the buttons” (pragmatic introduction training)
- Our solution experts will introduce you to the portfolio
- You can touch the buttons to discover the software in more detail
- Manage your Education Catalog – Manage your webshop – Create a target group – set-up a campaign – Manage a service ticket etc.
As itelligence opens an open training you will meet peers from other institutes. Learn, discuss and interact. It will be an exciting event!
- Understand the SAP Hybris portfolio
- Discover the functionality related to Higher Education use cases
- See and respond to demo’s of Hybris Commerce, Hybris Marketing and Hybris C4C
- Get your first experience with using the software
The target audience for this training course are:
- Information Managers
- Marketing and communication manager
- Management Student affairs
- Faculty Management