SuccessFactors Performance Management Administration
This one day training course uses the concepts and terminology associated with the SuccessFactors Performance Management module to help you develop a working knowledge for use in implementing your performance strategy. You will gain basic skills in how to use SuccessFactors as a System Administrator and learn how to use basic tools for managing performance in your organisation.
- What is Performance Management?
- Performance Cycle Steps
- Creating Competencies
- Creating Job Families and Roles
- Workshop - Creating Competencies
- Workshop - Creating a Job Role
- Creating Rating Scales
- Adding and Modifying Route Maps
- Workshop - Creating a Rating Scales
- Workshop - Adding a Route Map
- Adding Templates from the Success Store
- Workshop - Working with Performance Form Templates
- Configuring General Settings
- Editing Fields and Sections
- Modifying Form Template Settings
- Workshop - Editing General Settings
- Creating a Launch Form Schedule
- Managing the Performance Cycle Process
- Workshop - Creating a Launch Form Schedule
- Creating Ad Hoc Reports
- Workshop - Creating and Ad-Hoc Report
- Adding a Dashboard and YouCalc Tiles from the Success Store
- Workshop - Adding a Dashboard and YouCalc Tiles from the Success Store
- Describe the tools and concepts used in SuccessFactors Performance Management.
- Conduct a typical performance cycle with classic performance management forms.
- Create a rating scale and route map.
- Modify form template settings.
- Launch and test forms.
- Add competencies to a form.
- Create job roles, job families and map competencies to job roles.
- Run basic ad-hoc reports with Performance Management data.
- Determine which changes will require the assistance of a SuccessFactors Consultant.
SuccessFactors Foundation Course
SuccessFactors System Administrators responsible for granting permissions for the Performance Management module, configuring and launching Performance Management forms and participating in the Performance Management review cycle.