it.trade Generic Item Processing
Seamless Dropship Integration
In sales order creation there should be an option to save purchase data of items for third-party order items or commission-order items that have been created and selected. it.trade Generic Item Processing makes this business scenario a reality.
When executing third-party or commission orders in sales (Customer-Single-Procurement), the work is usually not divided as purchase and sales through different departments. Internal sales usually takes up this function.
In view of the large volume of data it not possible here to have separate applications based on task separation as Sales Processing and Order Processing. When creating the order the sales employee saves the purchase information s/he has negotiated on telephone with the supplier, so that it can be automatically used when processing the order.
In trading organizations, sales personnel often are tasked with selling and procuring items in which the organization does not stock regularly stock the item.
it.trade generic item processing allows the sales personnel to communicate with the customer and vendor, capture relevant details and save the order, while simultaneously creating a drop ship purchase order to procure the goods for the end customer.
- Sales Order Processing with integration with Dropship item
- Purchase requisition on the fly without material number creation
- Complete Order to Cash, and inventory integration
- Minimum SAP ECC 6.0 EhP 2
- All published pricing is estimated. Actual pricing is determined during itelligence discovery and proposal process
- The solution requires a software maintenance contract, which includes Help Desk Support and product updates
- Implementation services are not included in software pricing